Custom Waist Beads
Waist beads are a traditional African accessory that consist of small glass beads on a string or wire worn around the waist or hips. They come in different colors and shapes and may also include decorative stones, crystals, or charms. ... They're also referred to as belly beads, waistline beads, or beaded waist chains.
Due to Covid-19 , No Returns Will be Accepted!
How to Measure yourself for Waist Beads.
- Always measure the part of your waist where you would like the beads to lay on.
- Measure yourself at an upright position against yourbear skin (remove layers of clothing around your waist)
- Take your measurement by wrapping a tape measurearound your waist towards your navel and fit snugly without digging into your skin.
- Read the measurement by looking at the place where the tape begins meets the other end of the tape measure.
- For accuracy, you can double check the measurement